What Is A PEO?
PEOs Provide Solutions For Your Business
A PEO, or Professional Employer Organization, is a company that provides core services to businesses. These services are usually integral to a business but often able to be outsourced for a number of reasons. Services can include:
- Payroll Processing
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Time & Attendance Tracking
- Human Resources Management
- Employee Benefits Administration
- Tax & Payment Compliance
Businesses of all sizes rely on PEOs for cost-effective solutions to a myriad of essential internal services. Small businesses may not have the personnel necessary for a full human resources department or the knowledge needed to remain compliant on the many tax and payroll laws. Medium and large businesses often outsource HR and payroll processing to cut overhead costs and see a higher return on investment.
At ELE, we specialize in getting the right PEO for your small or medium-sized business. Businesses with fewer than 500 employees need PEOs that understand their specific needs. Only ELE can find the perfect PEO for your business, so sit back and let us do the work.
If you are in need of:
- Relief from employment management burdens
- A range of personnel administration solutions from a team of experts
- Better employment practices, higher safety regulations and reduced liabilities
- Comprehensive employee benefits packages
- Improved profitability and productivity
then contact ELE today and start the process of growing your business with a qualified and affordable PEO.